Residential Flood Damage Restoration
Flooding can happen without warning, leaving already distressed homeowners to face significant property damage. Water from burst pipes, violent storms, improper drainage, broken appliances, sewer-line backups, and more can all cause weakened structures, sagging walls and floors, and spoiled furnishings and belongings. If you experience a flood, contact residential and commercial flood damage restoration company right away. Only professionals who specialize in disaster recovery can properly perform floodwater cleanup and restore your home to its pre-flood-damage condition—and get your family back inside as quickly as possible. We are those professionals.
WARREN RESTORATION is there to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year, providing services in Hendersonville, Ashville, Greenville & surrounding areas.
Our experts handle even the worst floodwater emergency, understanding the results can be catastrophic. To give you peace of mind when you need it most, we offer personalized service and will handle your every need throughout the entire process.
Homeowners can rely on WARREN RESTORATION’s flood damage restoration services. We are a family owned and operated business, covering the southwest Virginia and western North Carolina areas, with offices in Big Stone Gap, VA, and Hendersonville, NC. We strive to put you, our client, first, and keep your needs in mind at all times.
We understand the dangers posed by floodwater. Water from overflowing rivers, creeks, or storm drains, whether a small amount in the basement or pervasive flooding throughout, can bring toxic contaminants into your home—gasoline, oil, pesticides, fertilizers, septic system and animal waste, and may threaten your family’s health. And the longer the contaminated water stands, the greater the potential for damage to structures and spoilage of furnishings and possessions.
WARREN RESTORATION is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Our technicians are fully trained and highly qualified, with certification from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification—IICRC—well recognized as the organization that sets the standard for disaster recovery, and by the nationally recognized Mold Inspection Consulting & Remediation Organization—MICRO.
When you contact WARREN RESTORATION after a flood at your home, you get our proven step-by-step process:
- Take safety precautions. We first take complete safety precautions, from wearing protective gear to shutting down the electric power to avoid risk of electrocution.Then we locate the source of the floodwater and take steps to stop the additional flow of water onto your property.
- Assess the damage. We inspect your home both inside and out to determine the full extent of the damage from flooding. This enables us to develop the best plan to remove the floodwater and clean and decontaminate the affected area.
- Classify the type of flood. Flooding classification is based on the amount and extent of water damage. This includes determining the level of dampness in carpets, carpet pads, flooring, and furniture. We check the walls and insulation for water absorption and stains. And we look for dampness on porous surfaces, such as brick, concrete, or hardwood, which require a specialized drying procedure.
- Identify the water type. Next, we identify and categorize the floodwater that has invaded your home by determining its source and the levels of contaminants or biohazards that may be present. Proper categorization is critical to selecting the appropriate extraction and cleaning method.
- Extract the water. Standing floodwater extraction is done using professional-grade, truck-mounted equipment and submersible pumps that remove the water directly into our trucks while ensuring it never touches another surface. We work quickly—the longer the water remains on your property, the greater the potential for damage and danger. Once the water is removed, we dispose of it properly.
- Dry the area. After the standing water has been extracted, we use specialized equipment—heat dryers and drying panels, high-powered air movers and fans, and dehumidifiers—to eliminate all moisture and thoroughly dry the affected area, including building materials and flooring (even hardwood). In good weather, we let nature help by allowing the sun and dry breezes to flow through open windows. We also check for residual dampness in hidden, hard-to-reach areas behind walls and under floors. Finally, we place specialized equipment to test for any moisture and humidity that may remain.
- Clean the area. After all water is removed and the area is completely dry, we thoroughly clean and sanitize all possessions and surfaces—floors, walls, ceilings, fixtures, etc.–using safe cleaning products and methods. Mold can cause or exacerbate health conditions, such as allergies and asthma. So we provide specialized treatment—including HVAC cleaning and HEPA-filter vacuuming—to areas susceptible to mold and mildew. This reduces the number of airborne contaminants and also removes any dank, musty odors. Working alongside you, we carefully inspect property contents for water damage, including personal belongings and building materials, salvaging what can be cleaned and restored and properly disposing of what cannot.
- Renovate your property. We provide the resources to repair or renovate any part of the property that sustained damage from the floodwater, so you don’t have to worry about dealing with multiple contractors.
WARREN RESTORATION will return your home to its pre-flood condition so it is safe and comfortable once again for you and your family—and even your pets. We work directly with your insurance company on your behalf to make sure you receive a fair response to your claim. Our online DASH system stores our notes and photos to support your claim, and we provide full, anytime access to both you and your insurance company.
We take care with your home and your possessions. We offer a satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust that we’ll provide excellent customer service and quality work from start to finish. If you live in the southwest Virginia or western North Carolina area mainly Hendersonville, Ashville, Greenville & surrounding areas, call us right away. We’re local, and will treat you and your home as if it were our own.
Call now to get your free estimate 828-595-4776.