Bio Hazard and Crime Scene Cleanup
The cleanup from a crime or biohazard event requires highly specialized handling. Even more, it requires a cleanup company with respect and compassion for the situation and people involved. WARREN CRESTORATION provides residential and commercial property cleanup and restoration services, and fully understands the need to properly and thoroughly handle these types of emergency situations.
Available, 24/7, WARREN RESTORATION will respond to your emergency call promptly, and get a team to the site as quickly as possible. We provide individualized service and keep the needs of our customers at the forefront at all times. We have offices in the southwest Virginia and western North Carolina areas, and serve an approximate 2-hour radius from each of our family-owned and run locations.
Dealing with the emotional aftermath of a traumatic event is difficult enough. But dealing with the physical aftermath should be left to trained professionals. Blood and other bodily liquids, biohazard waste, chemicals, toxins, and other dangerous substances all require proper handling. We are fully trained in the specialized procedures for the safe cleaning and elimination of dangerous contaminants and for minimizing the risk of further exposure to them.
WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION handles all types of biohazard and crime scene situations in your home or place of business, including:
- Sewage cleanup
- Chemical spills
- Industrial contaminations
- Blood and body fluid cleanup
- Accident cleanup
- Excess filth and waste from animals
- Filth from hoarding situations
- Illegal drug labs
- Noxious or advanced odor removal
In each of these situations, the dangers and health risks to property owners is high. Blood and body fluids can contain infectious bacteria and viruses such as HIV/AIDS. Human and animal waste contain dangerous pathogens and microorganisms. Needles and other sharp objects may be present. You should never attempt to clean these sites yourself.
We cooperate with health and safety officials, including police and first responders, and coordinate our cleanup efforts with their approval. And, WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION professionals adhere to all OSHA and relevant health and safety regulations, and provide detailed reports on the work we perform.
Our team of experts is highly trained and certified, and has all the necessary equipment and gear to enter into and handle any type of biohazard event or crime scene. You can trust us to do the job, safely, effectively, and thoroughly, and ensure the affected area is clean and decontaminated.
The benefits of using WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION to handle your biohazard emergency or crime scene clean up are many.
- Your crisis is not “just another job” to us—We treat every customer and every situation with care, compassion, and respect
- We are ready when you need us most with 24/7/365 availability
- We support and facilitate eligible insurance claim filings with our online system—DASH—that allows you and your provider anytime-anywhere access to check on the status of your claim
- Our equipment, hazard gear, and procedures place the emphasis on safety and compliance
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, so you can trust us to do a quality job
- We provide estimates and do what it takes to ensure your full satisfaction
The professionals at WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION understand the dangers and potential health threats crime scenes or hazmat issues present. We understand the need to act with urgency, while also ensuring our work is safe, effective, and thorough for all involved.
While we hope you never have to experience a traumatic event that requires professional biohazard or crime scene cleaning and remediation services. But if you do, you can trust us to help. We are available 24/7, so place your emergency call to the location closest to where your home or business is located:
- Big Stone Gap, VA—servicing Southwest Virginia: 276-220-5171
- Hendersonville, NC—our new office servicing Western North Carolina: 828-595-4776