In-home Carpet Cleaning, Asheville, NC
Over time and with daily use, carpets get dull and dingy, and lose their like-new look and feel. They begin to show remnants of stubborn stains and pick up dander and odors from pets. And, while regular vacuuming and spot-cleaning of stains and spills may help to keep carpets looking clean and fresh, over time, soil, ground-in dirt, and stubborn odors spoil the overall appearance and beauty of your carpet.
The life and look of your carpets depend on how often you vacuum them and how often you have them professionally cleaned. If your carpets are subject to nothing more than routine, day-to-day use, the experts recommend having them professionally cleaned every 12-18 months. Carpets that get excessive use, above-average wear and tear, or unusual staining or spotting require more frequent, if not immediate, cleaning. Some manufacturers will even void the warranty on your carpet if it is not cleaned properly.
WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION provides professional carpet cleaning services, and is available year round to handle all your in-home carpet cleaning needs. We have offices in the southwest Virginia and western North Carolina areas, and serve an approximate 2-hour radius from each of our family-owned and run locations. Whether you need routine carpet or rug cleaning, or cleaning as a result of an emergency situation such as water damage or extreme soiling, call us anytime, day or night, to schedule your appointment.
We handle cleaning for any carpet situation. We’ll clean carpet that:
- Has lost its luster from day-to-day use and traffic
- Remains from the previous homeowner or apartment tenant
- Contains stubborn stains that don’t come out with normal scrubbing
- Has been soiled by pet or baby waste, or by other human fluids
- Sustained water damage from a flood
The professionals at WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION are highly qualified. They possess certifications from the IICRC, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification; from MICRO—the nationally recognized Mold Inspection Consulting & Remediation Organization; with additional certifications in carpet cleaning, odor control, and more. And, you can trust that in all cases, we treat your home and your furnishings with utmost care and attention to every detail.
To thoroughly clean your carpets, we follow a proven, step-by-step process:
- Inspect the area to be cleaned – We first inspect the entire area of carpet that is to be cleaned, and pretreat high-traffic areas as well as any areas with stains or that appear problematic. Our cleaning solution gets right to work.
- Furniture protection – We carefully move smaller pieces of furniture—tables, chairs, etc.—from the area that is to be cleaned. We leave larger pieces of furniture—beds, dressers, hutches—in place, but put protective pads under the legs of each piece. This not only protects the furniture, but also ensures no stains or paint from the furniture bleeds onto your wet carpet.
- Steam clean the carpet – We apply our cleaning solution to the entire carpet and then put our steam-cleaning method to work. This process removes the cleaning solution, including the soap and dirty water, from the carpet. It also pulls dirt from deep within the carpet fibers. To ensure your carpet is thoroughly cleaned, we use high-powered professional-grade equipment, and remove the dirty water directly to our truck so that it touches no other surface.
- Carpet drying – In order to be completely dry, carpets require 6-12 hours, depending on factors such as the ambient temperature in the home, levels of heat and humidity, and if the windows are open or closed. To speed dry time, we recommend the use of fans. Not all areas can be avoided during the drying period, so we provide the homeowner with booties they can slip on over their shoes if they need to walk on an area that was just cleaned.
- Post inspection – Once the carpets have dried, we ask you to check the areas that were pretreated due to significant soiling or stains. Let us know if any stain remains, and we will return to take further steps to remove as much of the stain as possible.
Why Call Warren Cleaning and Restoration to Clean Your Carpets?
- Our equipment is state-of-the-art, professional grade, and much more effective than any do-it-yourself rental
- Our cleaning agents are safe for children, pets, and all occupants
- We leave your carpets thoroughly clean, sanitized, and deodorized
- We facilitate the insurance claims process with our online DASH system that clients and providers alike can access at anytime
- We are family owned and operated, so we offer all our customers personalized attention
- Our family name is our business name – with our reputation on the line, you can rest assured you’ll get top-quality service
- We offer a customer satisfaction guarantee on every job we perform
When the carpeting in your home gets dirty, don’t wait for dirt to get ground in and stains to set. Call a professional cleaning and restoration company to get the results you need—call WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION right away. Our team of experts is available 24/7, 365 days a year. We’ll clean your carpet and rid it of dirt, odors, and allergens, and also work hard to restore its original color and beauty.
Our offices in the southwest Virginia and western North Carolina areas serve an approximate 2-hour radius from each of our family-owned and operated locations:
- Big Stone Gap, VA—servicing southwest Virginia: 276-220-5171
- Hendersonville, NC—our new office servicing western North Carolina: 828-595-4776