Commercial Basement Water Extraction, Asheville, NC
Water in the basement of your commercial property—whether from acts of nature, burst plumbing, or other building leak—is an urgent problem. Without immediate professional help, you may experience costly or even irreparable damage to building equipment, storage items, inventory, and even the structure itself. And water that is not thoroughly extracted or dried also poses the risk of mold and mildew infestation, threatening not only property, but your employees’ health. Don’t jeopardize further loss to your business. Call WARREN RESTORATION right away.
WARREN RESTORATION understands how disruptive and unsafe basement flood damage is, and wants to help get your business back up and fully running as soon as possible. We put you first and keep your needs in mind at all times. Available 24/7/365, our service technicians have the knowledge and expertise to properly and thoroughly handle all your commercial water-extraction and restoration needs. You can be confident that our specialists are certified, licensed, bonded, and insured.
We provide personalized customer service and are available to take your call around the clock. WARREN RESTORATION’s two family-owned and -operated offices serve an approximate 2-hour radius from:
- Big Stone Gap, VA—servicing southwest Virginia: 276-220-5171
- Hendersonville, NC—our new office servicing western North Carolina: 828-595-4776
When you contact WARREN RESTORATION for an emergency water problem in the basement of your business property, you get:
- IICRC- and MICRO-certified technicians. Our technicians are fully trained, highly qualified, and certified through IICRC and MICRO, the well-recognized organizations that set the industry standards for disaster recovery and mold remediation.
- State-of-the-art equipment. Our specialized, professional-grade water-removal and drying equipment ensures complete water extraction from your commercial property and thorough, efficient drying.
- Complete water extraction and drying. We treat both the structure and the contents of your company’s basement, removing all residual moisture and taking additional steps to be certain your property and possessions are completely dry and free from mold and mildew.
- Safe and effective cleaning agents. We use only safe, approved products to leave your basement thoroughly cleaned, decontaminated, and sanitized so you can rest assured that you and your employees will be safe when going back down.
- Complete documentation of damage. To simplify and expedite your insurance claim, we employ an online system—DASH—to store all notes, photos, and documents relevant to your claim. And, we give both you and your insurance provider full access so you can track the status of your claim any time, from any location.
- Coordination of insurance claim. We use Xactimate®, a flat-rate insurance estimator to calculate estimates and costs for fair pricing all around, and even work directly with your provider on your behalf to make sure you receive the maximum insurance benefit to which you are entitled.
Flooding in the basement of your commercial property can result in a number of ways. Water can enter from outside due to heavy rains or storm drain backup, or trouble may start on the inside from a broken pipe, air conditioning unit, sewer backup, or other water emergency. And because different types of water create different levels of contamination, including biohazards, leave the cleanup to the professionals at WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION. We have the training and expertise to do the job right with our methodical water-removal process:
- Assess the damage. We first take complete safety precautions, from wearing hazard gear to shutting down the electric power if needed. We then determine the source of the flooding and take appropriate steps to stop the flow of moving water into your basement. At that point we perform a full assessment of the damage.
- Identify the water type. Depending on the source of the flooding, we will categorize the floodwater according to standards set by the IICRC and MICRO. Some water, such as from a toilet or sewer line, contains more contaminants than leakage from a burst water-line pipe. Once we determine the floodwater type, we develop an appropriate course of action.
- Classify the type of water damage. Water damage classification is based on the amount and extent of damage—how much water has spread and been absorbed. For this step, we examine the walls and insulation, and any furnishings, equipment, and other items stored in the basement. We also examine surfaces such as concrete, brick, or hardwood, as these absorb water differently and require a specialized drying procedure.
- Extract the water. Using portable and truck-mounted equipment, we remove the basement water directly into our trucks to ensure it does not come into contact with any other surface. From there, we dispose of the extracted water properly.
- Dry the area. After all water has been extracted, we place high-powered air movers and fans strategically to dry the affected area as quickly as possible. Other equipment we use includes drying panels and dehumidifiers. Lastly, we place sensors that gauge humidity levels and ambient temperatures, and check the readings on a return visit.
- Clean the area. Once the basement is dry, we thoroughly clean and sanitize the area and contents, and properly dispose of those items that cannot be salvaged. Areas susceptible to mold and mildew receive specialized cleaning and treatment. To reduce airborne contaminants that can lead to mold and mildew, we check your HVAC system to ensure it is dry and will vacuum the affected area with HEPA-filter vacuums.
- Renovate your property. We will rebuild and renovate any areas of the building structure that were damaged from the basement floodwater. Our goal is to return your property to its pre-water damage condition and make it safe for people and possessions alike.
Commercial clients in the southwest Virginia and western North Carolina regions can rely on WARREN RESTORATION to be sensitive to your every need. We handle the details so you don’t have to. And we make the process easier and more efficient from start to finish, from water extraction, to drying and dehumidifying, and to cleaning and restoring. When basement flooding occurs at your place of business, we give you peace of mind so you can focus on getting your business back up and running as quickly as possible.