Commercial Water Damage Restoration, Asheville, NC
Water damage can wreak havoc on your business, and cost you time and money. Burst or leaky pipes, water from a flood or storm, sewer line backups, even residual water after a fire can result in losses due to damaged goods and equipment and temporary closure of all or part of your business. If your commercial property has sustained any type of water damage, get immediate help. Without prompt action, you risk longer-term structural damage and the potential for mold and mildew to grow, which can lead to serious illness in employees and clients.
If your business been disrupted by water damage, the WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION team, available 24/7/365, has the know-how to properly and thoroughly take care of all your commercial property water-damage and restoration needs. If your business is down for even one day, that’s one day too many. At the first sign of trouble, place your emergency call to one of our two family/locally owned and operated offices. We service a 2-hour radius around each of our locations:
- Big Stone Gap, VA—servicing southwest Virginia: 276-220-5171
- Hendersonville, NC—our new office servicing western North Carolina: 828-595-4776
We provide the full range of commercial and residential water-damage restoration services, from initial assessment, to water extraction and drying, to property cleanup. We are certified, licensed, bonded, and insured, so you can trust us to handle your job professionally and dependably.
The WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION process:
Step 1 – Initial Assessment
- Ensure everyone’s safety – We take all necessary precautions, including shutting down electrical power
- Locate the source of the leak or water entry, and take steps to stop further flooding
- Inspect fully the area that is flooded or water-damaged, and classify according to the extent of the damage
- Categorize the type of water present to determine the level of contamination, sanitation risk, and health concern
- Determine the most appropriate cleanup method
Step 2 – Insurance Claim Handling
- Photograph the water-damaged area and all affected property, both before and after water extraction
- Fully document the damage and processes to substantiate your claim
- Secure fair, reasonable estimates through Xactimate®
- Coordinate the claim for you and your provider via our online DASH system that stores our notes and photos online, and allows you full access to your claim information
Step 3 – Water Extraction and Drying
- Extract water with our efficient, industry-grade water extractors and submersible pumps
- Remove water completely off premises using our truck-mounted equipment
- Thoroughly dry the structure, furnishings, and contents using heavy-duty air movers, fans, and specialty drying panels
- Check for additional moisture and dampness behind walls and in other hidden areas where mold and fungal growth can occur using specialized moisture-detection equipment (such as infrared cameras and hygrometers)
Step 4 – Property Cleanup and Restoration
- Identify items that can be salvaged
- Remove and dispose of debris, contents, and structural items that are damaged beyond repair
- Remove salvageable business furnishings, equipment, and fixtures for cleaning and restoration – always to the best of our ability
- Perform HVAC cleaning and HEPA vacuuming to eliminate airborne contaminants
- Use safe cleaning agents to thoroughly sanitize, disinfect, and deodorize the entire affected area
- Follow up in several days later to perform dampness and moisture-level checks, and retreat areas as needed
- We will renovate areas damaged or destroyed by the water intrusion, so you will have to deal with just one company to get the entire job done
Our technicians are fully trained and highly qualified. WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION service professionals are certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification. With its mission to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of structures affected by damage, the IICRC is well recognized as the organization that sets the standard for disaster recovery. Plus, WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION technicians are certified by MICRO, the nationally recognized Mold Inspection Consulting & Remediation Organization.
The advantages and benefits of working with the professionals at WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION are many.
- 24/7/365 availability
- Friendly, courteous customer service representatives
- Highly trained, qualified technicians
- Quality work—every time
- Estimates and reasonable pricing
- Insurance claim support to maximize your benefit
- Safe, effective cleaning methods
- Customer satisfaction guarantee
When water damage occurs at your business, the pros at WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION are there when you need us most. Our water cleanup and restoration professionals understand the dangers inherent in water damage and know the results can be devastating to your business. The longer the water stands, the greater the potential for damage to structures, furnishings, and business records.
Trust WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION to get your business back up and running as quickly as possible. We have the knowledge, experience, and expertise to properly and thoroughly handle any water-extraction and restoration issue you face. At the first sign of water damage, don’t wait. If you are located in the areas of southwest Virginia (276-220-5171) or western North Carolina (828-595-4776), place your emergency call to WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION 24/7. With our customer focus and individualized attention, we’ll work hard to have you back in business just as quickly as possible, putting our commercial water-extraction and water-damage restoration processes to work for you.