No one likes to think their home or business has been invaded by critters or wild animals. The damage they leave behind and the disease they can spread is unthinkable to most of us, until it happens. If you suspect, or know, your property has an animal infestation, call a company with the expertise to handle the problem safely and effectively, and who will take steps to make sure the problem does not recur.
WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION is the company you need. We have the know-how to rid your property of the critters, clean up the mess they leave behind, and make necessary repairs and renovations so they don’t return. We are available 24/7/365, and will respond to your emergency call promptly. Tell us what you need and we’ll get a team to your location as quickly as possible.
We know you’re not happy to know your home or business has been overrun by animals. We know what you’re going through, and work to provide individualized service while keeping your needs at the forefront at all times. We have offices in the southwest Virginia and western North Carolina areas, and serve an approximate 2-hour radius from each of our family-owned and run locations.
The cleanup from an animal infestation requires highly specialized handling. WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION provides residential and commercial property cleanup and restoration services, and fully understands the need to properly and thoroughly handle this type of emergency situation—from animal filth and odor, to cleaning the affected area, to repairing damage done to your property, and to taking steps to make sure the animals don’t get back in.
Our team of experts is highly trained, and has all the necessary equipment and gear to enter into and handle any type of property that has been infested with critters. You can trust us to do the job safely, effectively, and thoroughly, while also making sure the affected area is completely clean and decontaminated. And, with certifications from the IICRC, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification—the organization that certifies and sets the standards for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries — WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION is prepared to tackle any type of critter problem.
Critters can be a problem any time of the year, but more so in the colder months when they look to seek shelter from the elements. We keep the following in mind at all times:
- Understanding the type and nature of critter that occupies your property – raccoon, opossum, squirrels, mice, bats, snakes, birds
- Location of the infestation – attic, inside walls, basement – always checking the structure from top to bottom
- The extent of property damage from animal waste, including urine and droppings
- Is odor from a dead animal an issue?
- Is odor from a skunk spray an issue?
- The need to notify animal control – if animals should not be returned to the wild
- Environmental cleanup to remove all signs of the animal infestation from the entire area
- Repair or renovation to the area and structural elements – removal of damaged insulation, placement of new insulation, repair and replacement of drywall, repair and covering of cracks and openings that allow critters to enter, roof and duct repair, checks of electrical wiring for damage
Put the cleanup and remediation from a critter infestation in our hands. Once onsite, WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION follows a step-by-step process to safely and effectively address the situation.
WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION offers numerous benefits when you select us to handle your critter infestation, including:
- To us, your emergency is not “just another job”—every customer and every situation is treated with care, compassion, and respect
- We are ready when you need us most, with 24/7/365 availability
- We support and facilitate eligible insurance claim filings with our online system—DASH—that allows you and your provider the ability to access and check on the status of your claim at any time, from anywhere
- We use safe, compliant equipment, hazard gear, and cleaning agents
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, so you can trust us to do the best job possible
- We provide estimates
- We offer a customer satisfaction guarantee
The professionals at WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION understand the dangers and potential health threats an animal infestation presents. We also understand the need to act with urgency, because you want the animals and their mess out of your home or business ASAP! We work as quickly and efficiently as possible, but also ensure our work is safe, effective, and thorough, so you feel comfortable and safe going back into your property.
We certainly hope you never have to deal with and infestation from critters and wild animals. But if you do, WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION is available to help. We are available 24/7, so place your emergency call to the location closest to where your home or business is located, and we’ll be onsite to get busy ridding your property of the pests as quickly as possible.
- Big Stone Gap, VA—servicing Southwest Virginia: 276-220-5171
- Hendersonville, NC—our new office servicing Western North Carolina: 828-595-4776