Duct Cleaning, Asheville, NC
Duct cleaning is not always a priority for residential and commercial property owners—or even something they think about. But having your ductwork cleaned periodically is a good idea and offers benefits to building occupants, from family and pets at home, to employees and customers at work. One obvious reason to have your ducts cleaned is to improve indoor air quality. You may not be aware of it, but dust particles, mold spores, pet hair, tobacco smoke, residue from burned food or a fire, or improperly functioning HVAC systems all pollute the air we breathe.
Over time, contaminants accumulate in air ducts and air return registers. Property owners can vacuum dust vents and registers regularly to minimize the entry of dust, hair, and particles. But to obtain more thorough cleaning and removal of microscopic pollutants, contact a professional company with the expertise and equipment to reach every portion of your ductwork. WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION provides the professional duct-cleaning services you need. We take a hands-on, personalized approach to every job we perform, and are available to answer all your questions from start to finish.
The WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION team brings our expertise and knowledge to you—we provide quality service every time, as indicated by our customer satisfaction guarantee. Both residential and commercial customers can rely on our family-owned and -operated business to provide proper and thorough duct cleaning services. We cover an approximate 2-hour radius from our offices in Big Stone Gap, VA, and Hendersonville, NC.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), home and business owners should consider having their property’s air ducts professionally cleaned if any of the following conditions exist:
- Air ducts are blocked by excess dust and debris
- Dust and other visible particles are being expelled into the interior environment
- Insects or rodents have infested the duct system
- Mold growth is visible inside the ductwork
The last point—existence of mold in your ductwork—is not always apparent to the property owner. For one thing, not all sections of the ductwork are easily accessible. For another, home or business owners may not think to look for mold in the first place. But mold can grow wherever moisture or dampness is present. If any of your family members or building occupants are suffering from an aggravated respiratory condition, such as asthma or allergies, or if anyone complains of headaches or an otherwise unexplained illness, you may have a mold infestation in your home or building’s ductwork.
WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION has the expertise to locate and identify mold, determine its source, and remediate the problem. We require all our technicians to be certified by MICRO—the nationally recognized Mold Inspection Consulting & Remediation Organization. They are also certified by IICRC—the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification, which sets the standards for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries.
Another reason for having your ductwork cleaned is to improve the overall efficiency of your HVAC system and reduce your monthly energy bill. Routine maintenance, such as changing furnace filters, is a good first step. But it’s not enough to keep your heating and air conditioning system performing as it was designed to. HVAC systems, including ductwork and return registers, get dirty through day-to-day use, which forces the system to work harder. If the system struggles to maintain proper temperature settings, the home or commercial property owner may be facing higher utility bills.
Although some amount of dust and dirt accumulation within air ducts is normal, WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION is available every day throughout the calendar year to inspect and professionally clean your ductwork when conditions warrant it. We are licensed, bonded, and insured, with the expertise to clean the ductwork in your home or business property and make sure all building occupants breathe the best-quality air possible.
Our Duct Cleaning Process
To ensure thorough cleaning of your ductwork, and to minimize the disruption to your home or business, we follow our proven cleaning method:
- Using professional-grade, truck-mounted equipment, including a vacuum collection unit specially designed for heavy-duty cleaning, we exhaust the air from your air ducts directly to our truck; this keeps the dust and dirt from entering your home or commercial building
- Then we clean inside the ductwork using a special agitation tool, which ensures we collect and remove as much dirt, dust, and debris as possible, as well as reduce contaminants
- We also clean all vent covers and air return registers as part of our thorough cleaning process
- In addition, we check your HVAC unit’s blower and evaporator coils for dirt and dust and replace the filter
- To eliminate trapped odors, such as from smoke, mold, and pet dander, we deodorize the ducts to leave the air environment clean and fresh
- If your ductwork is lined with fiberglass, we can also encapsulate the ducts, a process by which we add a sealant that serves to eliminate dust, smoke particles, and other pollutants from passing through worn linings into the environment, and which ultimately restores air quality and keeps ducts cleaner longer
If you require duct cleaning at your home or commercial property, call WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION. Our offices in the southwest Virginia and western North Carolina areas service an approximate 2-hour radius around each location:
- Big Stone Gap, VA—servicing southwest Virginia: 276-220-5171
- Hendersonville, NC—our new office servicing western North Carolina: 828-595-4776
WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION’s family-owned and -operated company guarantees our service, ensuring that fresh, clean air will flow through your home or business property so your family or employees can breathe easy.