Pet odors from urine, feces, vomit, skunk spray, or dirt brought in from outside can cause pervasive, offensive odors in your home or business office that even spot-cleaning and fresh air might not eliminate. While some smells may be temporarily covered up with spray deodorizers and air fresheners, professional treatment may be required to eliminate the odor and restore indoor air quality.
WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION understands the adverse health effects of unexpected or stubborn pet odors, such as exacerbation of allergies or asthma—and nausea or severe headaches may even force people to vacate the premises. We know how to eliminate the odor-causing microscopic particles that cling to everything from furniture and carpet to drapes and clothing. If you need routine or emergency pet odor control, call us 24/7 if your home or office is within a 2-hour radius of our locations in Big Stone Gap, VA, and Hendersonville, NC.
Our certified technicians are trained to detect and remove offensive odors from a number of indoor and outdoor sources at your home or place of business. WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION’s process eliminates odor at its source, along with air and surface bacteria and allergens—we don’t just mask the problem with air fresheners. Depending on the source and extent of your pet odors, we may use some or all of the following methods:
- Apply a specialized solution to the area, let it soak for approximately 20 minutes, and then perform a full extraction.
- Apply urine salts and enzyme treatments to biologic waste.
- Use a carpet-cleaning degreaser and odor bomb to treat “wet-dog” smell from skin oils transferred to a carpet or piece of furniture.
- Seal off wet or damp areas and use advanced HEPA vacuums and filters to safely remove microscopic mold particles and other allergens from every surface.
- For extreme problems, use thermal or ULV (ultra-low volume) fogging; essential oils that penetrate building materials; deep cleaning with safe, biodegradable products; or professional-grade ozone machines, hydroxyl generators, and air filtration with a carbon filter.
In most cases, our treatment ensures the smell disappears completely. In severe cases, however, full elimination of a persistent odor may not be possible, requiring replacement of the affected furniture or carpeting. If we are not able to completely remove the odor, we will let you know up front.
WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION is licensed, insured, and bonded. Certified by IICRC, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification, and by MICRO, the Mold Inspection Consulting & Remediation Organization, our technicians are fully trained to remove offending pet odors from your property. If you live or work within a 2-hour radius of one of our offices, call WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION today for an estimate:
- Big Stone Gap, VA—servicing southwest Virginia: 276-220-5171
- Hendersonville, NC—our new office servicing western North Carolina: 828-595-4776