Property Managers, Asheville, NC
Building, property, real estate managers and landlords of hotels, apartment complexes, rental units, strip malls, and other residential and business facilities are responsible for many things besides keeping the residents happy. They are also responsible for managing the property itself, that is, keeping all buildings and structural components properly maintained as well as handling emergency repairs as they arise. WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION supports property managers in their routine maintenance work and when emergency repairs are needed. In fact, WARREN provides cleaning and restoration services for any type of property damage or disaster.
WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION is a locally owned and operated company, with 24/7/365 availability. Our offices serve the southwest Virginia and western North Carolina areas, and our geographic range is an approximate two-hour radius of each location. Don’t risk the health and safety of tenants, employees, visitors, and other building occupants. Call us at the first sign of property damage.
- Big Stone Gap, VA—servicing southwest Virginia: 276-220-5171
- Hendersonville, NC—our new office servicing western North Carolina:828-595-4776
We are licensed, bonded, and insured. With our focus on quality work and excellent customer service, you can trust the professionals at WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION to do the job right. We possess qualifications and credentials from the most recognized and respected organizations in the country—the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the Mold Inspection Consulting & Remediation Organization (MICRO). Additional certifications include carpet cleaning, commercial drying, fire and smoke restoration, odor control, and water damage restoration.
WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION provides a complete range of property cleaning and remediation services. We handle all of the following, and more.
- Water damage – When flooding occurs from storms, leaky pipes, burst frozen pipes, overflowing appliances, or sewer line and drain problems, we extract the water from your property and dry the affected areas. We thoroughly clean, sanitize, and deodorize the building and contents, leaving it fresh and safe for tenants and other occupants to enter.
- HVAC maintenance and repair – To keep building occupants cool in the summer and warm in the winter, and ensure efficient functioning of the system.
- Fire and smoke damage – This can be some of the most difficult damage to repair. We work with you and residents to clean and remediate your fire-damaged property promptly, including removing lingering smoke odor. We also perform renovations to property and structural elements that were damaged in the fire.
- Mold and mildew – A serious health threat that is not to be taken lightly, as it can exacerbate allergies and asthma in people who are sensitive to it. We perform atmosphere and surface tests to determine the type and extent of mold that may be present. We clean and remediate the entire area, and treat to remove the potential for a new infestation. We also check for areas of moisture and humidity—until dampness is eliminated, the threat of mold is not.
- Carpet, rug, and upholstery cleaning – We go on-site to clean rugs, carpets, and furniture that pick up stains and dirt with regular use and wear and tear.
- Duct cleaning – Duct cleaning serves to remove built-up dust and pollen, and also make sure there is no moisture in the system which could then lead to a mold infestation.
- Stain removal – We clean stubborn stains to give your property a fresh clean look and smell. Building occupants expect rugs and carpeting to be cleaned regularly, so we help meet that expectation.
- Odor removal – Fire, cigarettes, animals, critter infestations, hoarding—All of these scenarios can leave your property with lingering, stubborn odors. We treat to eliminate them from your entire property.
- Wind damage – Storms can cause trees and limbs to fall and land on your property. We trim and clear fallen trees and broken branches, then renovate any portion of your property that sustained damage as a result.
- Critter removal and cleanup – If animals such as squirrels, mice, and bats have nested on your property, we will not only remove them and fully rid your property of these pests, we also handle cleaning and sanitizing the space as well as repairing the area so no reinfestation occurs.
Beyond cleaning and restoration services, WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION is available to perform building renovations and provide electrical, plumbing, and HVAC maintenance and repair services and more.
WHY PROPERTY MANAGERS SHOULD CALL WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION
- To keep your property looking clean and attractive, which means high property value
- We handle emergency repairs 24/7/365
- Proper and routine maintenance translates to fewer problems and expense down the road
- We use state-of-the-art, professional grade equipment to achieve the best results
- Our cleaning agents are safe and effective—including for children and pets
- We provide reliable, quality service when you need us most
The Warren family name and reputation is on every job we complete. With our personalized service and attention to detail, our clients are more than just a number. If you are a property manager in southwest Virginia or western North Carolina, call us for all your cleaning, restoration, and renovation needs. We give you one less thing to worry about, and are ready to handle whatever you need, from routine maintenance, to building repairs, to clean up after an emergency or disaster has struck.