Fire at your home or business can be devastating, leaving you with personal or commercial losses and serious damage to building structures and contents. Although your first impulse may be to retrieve your possessions and valuables—and possibly start the cleanup process—the work needed to recover from a fire is both dangerous and difficult. If you’ve had a fire, don’t hesitate—call a professional fire restoration company. Only experts have the experience and knowledge to handle fire cleanup and restoration safely, thoroughly, and properly.
The experts at WARREN RESTORATION understand the trauma and potentially life-changing destruction of fire. Keeping both residential and commercial customers’ needs in mind at all times, we possess the expertise to thoroughly handle any type of fire restoration and strive to save as much of your property as possible.
Fire consumes almost all kinds of building and other materials—but the water used to put it out can result in even more damage than the fire itself. Furnishings, carpeting, flooring, walls, window treatments, appliances, and other contents inside your home or business property can all absorb water and chemical extinguishing agents, leading to structural and property damage if not treated and dried appropriately. Water and chemicals can also seep into porous materials and behind walls, which can lead to the growth of mold and potential health issues. Similarly, smoke penetration can be pervasive, and the odor can last for months if the cleanup is not handled properly.
WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION’s proven process takes care of all of this. Homeowners and business professionals alike can rely on our family-owned and -operated business to provide thorough fire damage restoration services while also being sensitive to your needs. We service an approximate 2-hour radius from our offices in Big Stone Gap, VA, and Hendersonville, NC.
Call us 24/7, 365 days a year, for an estimate based on:
- The type of fire, classified as electrical or by what it has consumed—paper, trash, oil, gasoline, metal, or grease
- The temperature of the fire
- How much time has passed before cleanup
- The extent of damage caused by the fire
- The extent of damage caused by water or chemicals, and the amount of residual water or chemical agents
- The level of smoke penetration and damage
- The condition of the contents and belongings and whether they can be salvaged
Our goal is to get residential customers back home, and commercial customers back to work, as speedily possible, doing whatever it takes to restore your home or business to its pre-fire-damage condition—at cost-effective rates.
Fire Damage Restoration Process
As soon as the fire officials deem the property safe to enter, WARREN RESTORATION will begin our comprehensive restoration process, which includes:
- Assessment and restoration plan. Our first step is to fully assess the damage caused by fire, water, and smoke to determine the full extent of the cleanup and restoration needed.
- Boarding-up services. We protect your home or commercial property from vandalism and further damage by constructing protective barriers.
- Salvaging and cleaning of contents. Working closely with you at your home or commercial property, we identify the building contents to be salvaged, and set these possessions safely aside for cleaning and restoration.
- Demolition and removal of debris and contents. We demolish and then properly dispose of all debris and items that cannot be salvaged.
- Thorough cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing. Using safety gear, approved methods and equipment, and safe and effective professional-grade detergents and antimicrobials, we fully clean, sanitize, and deodorize all areas damaged by fire, water, and smoke—floors, carpets, walls, ceilings, furniture, fixtures, window treatments, appliances, etc.
- Thorough water removal and drying. Using professional-grade, truck-mounted equipment, we extract as much standing water as possible. Then we eliminate all water and humidity with state-of-the-art air movers and dehumidifiers to ensure no residual moisture or dampness remains that would leave areas susceptible to further damage from mold, mildew, or bacteria.
- Repair and renovation. We also provide the resources to reconstruct any part of your property that has sustained fire or water damage, so you and your insurance provider don’t have to worry about dealing with multiple contractors.
- Coordination of insurance claim. Using Xactimate®, a flat-rate insurance estimator, we calculate fair estimates and costs. We are committed to helping you get the maximum insurance settlement possible, and even work directly with your insurance provider on your behalf. Our online DASH system gives you and your provider access to all aspects of your claim—photos, notes, quotes, and other relevant documentation—at all times.
WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION puts our name and reputation behind our family-owned and -operated company. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. Our experts are highly trained and are certified by IICRC, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification—the organization that certifies and sets the standards for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries—and by MICRO, the nationally recognized Mold Inspection Consulting & Remediation Organization.
If you sustain a fire at your home or commercial property, call WARREN RESTORATION right away. Our offices in the southwest Virginia and western North Carolina areas service a 2-hour radius around each location:
- Big Stone Gap, VA—servicing southwest Virginia: 276-220-5171
- Hendersonville, NC—our new office servicing western North Carolina: 828-595-4776