Colorful and patterned rugs in your home not only add beauty, they likely represent a significant financial investment. But, whether they are area rugs, Oriental and Persian rugs, or antique rugs, they require the same care and maintenance as your floor-to-floor carpeting. Over time, and depending on where they are located in the home, they can lose their original brilliance and look faded and dull instead.
The experts at WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION know what it takes to restore your rugs to their original look, feel, and beauty. We provide professional, in-home rug and carpet cleaning services, and have offices in the southwest Virginia and western North Carolina areas. We are local to you, and service an approximate 2-hour radius from each of our two family-owned and operated locations.
Rugs pick up dirt, dust, and allergens from daily use. When these become ground in and embedded in the fibers of the rug, the rug appears dingy, and the once-vibrant colors look dull and faded, even with regular vacuuming. Other problems such as spills and pet messes can lead to stains, in spite of spot cleaning treatments you may have used, or water damage from a flood in your home can also affect the rug’s appearance.
Call WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION today. We put all our customer first, and take whatever steps are necessary to properly and thoroughly clean your rugs. You can trust us, too, to take extra care with your fine and antique rugs, as we understand how delicate rug fibers can be.
Experts recommend that, under normal use conditions, rugs and carpets should be professionally cleaned every 12-18 months. If the rug is located in a high-traffic area, or has been subject to extreme soiling, for example, pet or human fluids, it may require more frequent and/or immediate professional cleaning to improve the possibility of fully removing stains and odors. Homeowners should also take care to read the manufacturer’s warranty for their rug, as it may be voided if the rug is not properly or professionally cleaned.
Our proven rug-cleaning process includes the following steps:
- We perform a full inspection of the rug – We gauge the level of dirt and soiling the rug contains, and apply a special pre-treatment to areas or stains that may be stubborn.
- Furniture protection – If the area rugs are larger and cannot be moved, and if large pieces of furniture, such as a bed, dresser, or dining room hutch, are sitting on the rug, we put protective pads under the legs of the furniture to both keep our cleaning solution off the your furniture and to prevent paint and furniture stain colors from bleeding onto the rug.
- Steam clean the rug – We apply our cleaning solution to the entire rug surface and let it work into the fibers. With state-of-the-art equipment, we steam-clean the rug and extract the dirty water and solution directly to our truck, ensuring that the water does not come into contact with any other surface in your home. Our cleaning process pulls dirt and allergens from deep within the fibers.
- Carpet drying – The dry time of your rug will depend on several factors, including its size and location. It may take anywhere from 6-12 hours to dry completely. An appropriate ambient temperature in the home, low humidity, and space fans can promote quicker drying of the rug. While we do not recommend you walk on the rug until it is fully dry, we recognize that is not always possible, so we provide you with booties to slip over shoes if you need to walk on a rug that was just cleaned. Proper and thorough drying is a very necessary step to avoid problems such as mold from developing.
- Post inspection – Once the rugs have fully dried, we ask you to check the sections of the rug that were pretreated, to make sure the stain and soiling has been cleaned. If some remains, we ask you to let us know right away, and we will return to take further steps to remove as much of the stain as possible.
The professionals at WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION possess numerous certifications, including in carpet cleaning, odor removal, IICRC—the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification, MICRO—the nationally recognized Mold Inspection Consulting & Remediation Organization, and more.
When you want quality service and personalized attention to detail, you want WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION. We offer many benefits.
- We make rug-cleaning convenient—We clean your area rugs in-home, so you don’t have to transport them to an off-site facility, drop them off, and then return for them later
- Our equipment is professional grade, and our processes give you better results than any do-it-yourself rug-cleaning rental equipment
- We use only approved cleaning agents, so you know they are safe for you, your children, and your pets
- We leave your rugs thoroughly cleaned, sanitized, and deodorized
- We facilitate eligible insurance claims with our online DASH system that lets you and your provider access your claim at anytime
- Our family name is our business name–with our reputation on the line, you can rest assured you receive nothing short of top-quality service
- We offer a customer satisfaction guarantee on every job we perform
Take care of the investment you’ve made in the area, Oriental, and antique rugs in your home. In addition to regular vacuuming and spot cleaning, call WARREN CLEANING AND RESTORATION to have them professionally cleaned. With availability 24/7, 365 days a year, we do what it takes to restore the colors, brilliance, and beauty to your rugs while eliminating dirt, odors, and allergens.
Our offices in the southwest Virginia and western North Carolina areas serve an approximate 2-hour radius from each of our family-owned and operated locations:
- Big Stone Gap, VA—servicing southwest Virginia: 276-220-5171
- Hendersonville, NC—our new office servicing western North Carolina: 828-595-4776