The appearance and comfort of your home or business property can be spoiled by stains and odors on upholstery, drapes, walls, rugs, carpets, porous flooring, and other surfaces. Food and drink spills, pet or human waste, smoke damage from a fire, or water damage from overflowing appliances or sewage leaks all create unsightly, unhealthy spots and stains.
Professional stain removal restores the original beauty of your furniture, drapes, carpets, floors, and more, and also controls allergens. WARREN RESTORATION’s certified technicians can treat any stain in your home or business property on a routine or emergency basis. Our customer service representatives will take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We provide prompt, reliable service at cost-effective rates in an approximate 2-hour radius from our offices in Big Stone Gap, VA, and Hendersonville, NC.
WARREN RESTORATION’s thorough process safely and effectively removes soil and stains from all types of fabric, upholstery, porous surfaces, and more, ensuring every affected area is thoroughly sanitized, free of allergens such as dust mites and pet dander, and deodorized. Our technicians:
- Inspect the area and check manufacturer recommendations to determine the proper spot-removal technique to use.
- Prep the stained area by vacuuming surfaces and grooming fabrics to loosen and remove soil, hair, and debris.
- Apply individual spot and stain treatments using manufacturer-recommended techniques and products, such as hot water and biodegradable cleaning solutions, dry-cleaning agents, professional-grade leather cleaners with protectants and moisturizers, or urine salts and enzyme treatments for waste stains.
- Use professional-grade equipment to extract cleaning fluids containing soil and allergens from deep within fibers and porous surfaces directly to our truck.
- Apply a second treatment if necessary to ensure complete stain removal.
- Do a second grooming to help dry and restore the beauty of fabrics.
- Apply Scotchgard™ fabric protector to guard against wear and prevent future stains.
If you need stain cleaning because of an emergency, such as a fire or flood, we will even help with your insurance claim so you get the maximum settlement possible. We work directly with your provider on your behalf using Xactimate®, a flat-rate insurance estimator, to calculate fair estimates and costs. And we provide complete access to our online DASH system, containing photos, notes, and quotes, to you and your provider.
WARREN RESTORATION’s family-owned and -operated company is licensed, bonded, and insured. Our experts are highly trained and are certified by IICRC, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification, and by MICRO, the Mold Inspection Consulting & Remediation Organization.
If you live or work within a 2-hour radius of one of our offices, call WARREN RESTORATION today for a free estimate:
- Big Stone Gap, VA—servicing southwest Virginia: 276-220-5171
- Hendersonville, NC—our new office servicing western North Carolina: 828-595-4776