Storm Damage Cleanup and Repair, Asheville, NC
Storms and natural disasters can leave flooding and damage in their wake. Home and business properties are not immune to the strengths of Mother Nature, whether it is hurricanes, winds, and rains in the summer or snow and ice buildup in the winter. Any of these events can cause water damage, flooding, and more, and result in significant damage to your property. When disaster of this magnitude strikes, make your first call to WARREN RESTORATION, the storm damage cleanup and repair experts.
We are a family-owned and -operated business providing expert residential and commercial storm cleanup and repair services in the in the southwest Virginia and western North Carolina areas—available to take your call 24/7, 365 days a year.
Flooding and other storm-related damage can occur quickly and without warning, and brings hazards and other dangers with it that are best handled only by professionals. We work quickly and efficiently to clean up the mess and let you back onto your property as quickly as possible. Trust WARREN RESTORATION for all your storm damage cleanup.
When storms occur, the potential for danger is great. Did you know that…
- Rain and stormwater that enters your home from outside crosses over streets, parking lots, and yards, or comes from an overflowing creek or river?
- Stormwater that floods your home or business property can include water from overflowing sewer lines and storm drains?
- Floodwater picks up contaminants such as oil, grease, pesticides, fertilizer, wasted from animals and humans along the way?
- Water that leaks in under the roof can remain “hidden” for a time and lead to structural damage and even mold?
For all of these questions, WARREN RESTORATION knows the process goes beyond just extracting floodwater. Our process includes thorough drying of any area affected by storm damage; full decontamination, sterilization, and deodorization of the affected area, the building structure, and salvageable contents; and restoring your home or business property to its pre-storm-damage condition.
Our technicians follow a proven, step-by-step process to be certain your property is cleaned thoroughly and properly. We always:
- Take whatever safety precautions are required, from shutting down electric power to wearing safety and hazmat gear.
- If stormwater is still entering your property, locate the source of entry and block it to stop further damage.
- Inspect the property inside and out to understand the extent of damage and develop the most appropriate storm restoration plan possible.
- Categorize standing/flood water according to the level and type of contaminants and biohazards that could be present.
- Identify the type of flooding that may have occurred based on the amount and location of water.
- Use truck-mounted equipment and submersible pumps, we extract floodwater, ensuring it does not come into contact with anything else inside your home or business property.
- Dry the structure and area thoroughly with high-powered fans, air movers, and dehumidifiers, including areas behind walls and under floors to eliminate the chance for mold to grow.
- Clean all surfaces and belongings with safe cleaning agents to ensure effective decontamination and sanitizing.
- Repair and restore any part of your home or business property that sustained damage from the storm.
Don’t risk harm to your property or, worse, to yourself or anyone else by attempting to undertake the storm cleanup and restoration alone. Only professionals with the proper training and certification are qualified to clean up after a storm. The team at WARREN RESTORATION are fully certified from the IICRC—the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, the organization that sets the standards for the cleaning, inspection, and restoration industries—and from MICRO— the nationally recognized Mold Inspection Consulting & Remediation Organization. And, we are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, to give you added peace of mind.
All WARREN RESTORATION professionals work hard to ensure your complete satisfaction. We also make filing and tracking your insurance claim easy. With our online DASH system, you and your insurance provider can view everything related to your claim at any time—including photos, notes, quotes, and other relevant documentation. This facilitates the overall insurance claim process and supports whatever you need to receive the maximum benefit for the storm-related damage your residential or commercial property has sustained.
The benefits of doing business with WARREN RESTORATION include:
- 24/7/365 emergency availability
- Truck-mounted, professional-grade equipment
- Safe, effective cleaning products
- Fast, courteous service
- Qualified, trained technicians
- Fair and reasonable estimates
- Licensed, bonded, insured professionals
- Customer satisfaction guarantee
Storms can wreak havoc and cause unimaginable damage to your home or business. Because WARREN RESTORATION is local, we understand what it takes to restore your property to its pre-storm-damage condition. Rely on us to have the knowledge and expertise to handle your problem completely and properly so that it is safe and comfortable again for everyone. Available 24/7, call the WARREN RESTORATION location closest to where you live:
- Big Stone Gap, VA—servicing Southwest Virginia: 276-220-5171
- Hendersonville, NC—our new office servicing Western North Carolina: 828-595-4776