To maintain its appearance and freshness, the fabric- and leather-upholstered furniture in your home or office should be maintained regularly by routine cleaning, vacuuming, and spill cleanup. But deep dirt, stains, and allergens embedded in upholstery fabric require thorough, deep cleaning. Manufacturers recommend professional cleaning every one to two years to preserve the beauty and extend the life of furnishings.
Professional upholstery cleaning provides many benefits, including:
- Preserving or restoring the original appearance and beauty of your furniture
- Thoroughly removing stains, odors, and allergens from deep within fabric fibers
- Extending the life of your furniture and the return on your investment
WARREN RESTORATION’s certified technicians can clean and restore your upholstery to its original color and appearance. Our customer service representatives will take your emergency call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We provide home and business owners with prompt and reliable service—at cost-effective rates—in an approximate 2-hour radius from our offices in Big Stone Gap, VA, and Hendersonville, NC.
Thorough upholstery cleaning requires specialized handling and treatment to ensure dirt, spots, smells, and allergens are removed from every surface. WARREN RESTORATION’s thorough, deep-cleaning process safely and effectively removes soil, stains, odors, and microscopic particles from all types of fabric and upholstery. We ensure every affected surface of your furniture is sanitized, free of allergens such as dust mites and pet dander, and deodorized. To ensure you are 100% satisfied with the results, we take most or all of the following steps:
- Inspection of the furniture to identify the type of upholstery fabric (synthetic or natural) and the extent of soiling and review of manufacturer recommendations to determine the proper cleaning solution to use
- Prepping of the upholstery, including vacuuming to remove soil, loose particles, hair, and debris
- Application of an appropriate wet- or dry-cleaning solution, treatment of spots and stains, and grooming of the fabric to loosen dirt
- Use of professional-grade cleaning and rinsing equipment to extract cleaning solutions containing soil and allergens from deep within the fabric fibers directly to our truck
- Application of an additional treatment to remove any remaining stains and spots
- Regroom the upholstery to speed drying and restore the beauty of your furniture
- Application of Scotchgard™ fabric protector to guard against premature wear and prevent future stains from setting
WARREN RESTORATION restores your furniture to near showroom condition with our truck-mounted equipment that produces high pressure and high heat steam to sanitize, neutralize, deodorize, and rinse fabric and upholstery. Depending on manufacturer recommendations, we will use biodegradable cleaning agents and hot water extraction or dry-cleaning agents for soil removal. We treat pet odor and stain removal with urine salts and enzyme treatments. And for leather furniture, which can also take on dirt, stains, and allergens, we use only professional-grade leather cleaning products, which include protectants and moisturizers to keep the leather soft.
If you need your upholstery cleaned because of an emergency, such as smoke or water damage, we will even help with an insurance claim to help you get the maximum settlement possible. Working directly with your provider on your behalf, we use Xactimate®, a flat-rate insurance estimator, to calculate fair estimates and costs. And we record all aspects of your claim—photos, notes, and quotes—in our online DASH, system, to which we provide continuous access to you and your insurance provider.
Regular upholstery cleaning is a must for proper maintenance of your furniture and to ensure your home or business provides a clean, healthy environment that is safe for all occupants, including children and pets.
The professionals at WARREN RESTORATION put our name and reputation behind our family-owned and -operated company and are licensed, bonded, and insured. Our experts are highly trained and are certified by IICRC, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification—the organization that certifies and sets the standards for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries—and by MICRO, the nationally recognized Mold Inspection Consulting & Remediation Organization.
Call one of WARREN RESTORATION’s two offices 24/7/365 for a free estimate and to schedule your next routine or emergency upholstery cleaning at your home or business. Our offices in the southwest Virginia and western North Carolina areas service a 2-hour radius around each location:
- Big Stone Gap, VA—servicing southwest Virginia: 276-220-5171
- Hendersonville, NC—our new office servicing western North Carolina: 828-595-4776