WARREN CONSTRUCTION is a family-owned and operated business that provides a full range of property damage and restoration services for both commercial and residential clients.
Our customers matter, and we operate based on several guiding principles.
- We keep the property owner at the forefront – You, the customer, come first, and we do what it takes to address your every need.
- Your home or business property damage is not “just another job” to us. Every client is unique, and every client deserves respect and focus on their particular issue.
- While it is not always possible to save everything, we strive to salvage, clean, and restore as many of your furnishings and personal belonging as possible, something both home and business owners as well as insurance companies appreciate.
- With the family name and the business name the same—Warren—we know our name is at stake and our reputation on the line, so we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and top-quality cleaning and restoration services.
When disaster strikes, you want a company that can handle it all. WARREN RESTORATION is that company. We’re local, serving customers in southwest Virginia and western North Carolina, and take your call any time day or night.
We understand what you’re going through. We are your neighbors, and take pride in helping you work through difficult, even disastrous, events so that you can get your home or business life back to normal as quickly as possible.
We follow a proven, step-by-step process that gives you the best, most efficient results. We: 1) fully assess and document every situation so as to develop the most appropriate course of action; 2) adhere to industry standards, using state-of-art equipment and products that get the job done right; 3) take care with every situation, to minimize your disruption while also ensuring we perform our work to the best of our ability and; 4) are available to take care of any concern you may have. Your satisfaction is our #1 concern.
Our primary service offerings are listed below, but the list is not all-inclusive—if you need a job done at your home or business, just ask. We handle all of the following, and more:
- Water damage – From flooding, storms, storm drain overflows, sewer line overflows, faulty appliances, drain blockages, burst frozen pipes, leaky pipes, ice dams.
- Fire and smoke damage – We clean and treat your fire-damaged property to eliminate soot damage, smoke odor, and water leftover from putting out fires.
- Mold and mildew – Beyond treating visible mold, we test to determine the level of mold that may be present, fully remediate, and take steps to dry the area and make it completely safe for humans and animals.
- Carpet, rug, and upholstery cleaning – We clean rugs, carpets, and furniture in your home or office, ensuring they are free of dirt, allergens, dust, stains, etc. caused by animals and humans, and restoring them to their fresh, original condition .
- Duct cleaning – We clean your ducts to remove built-up dust, pollen, and moisture, to reduce allergens that can affect people with respiratory problems, and also to reduce the potential for a mold infestation.
- Biohazard and crime scene cleanup – We enter any type of biohazard area or crime scene to thoroughly clean, sanitize, and restore it to original condition.
- Pet and other stain removal – We clean all types of stains from rugs, carpets, furniture, and flooring, and restore them to their like-new condition.
- Pet odor removal – When pets have left their mark, we come onsite to clean, sanitize, and deodorize rugs, furnishings, and floors of stubborn pet odors.
- Hoarding cleanout and cleanup – We remove boxes, trash, and any other items that may have been collecting in a home, garage, or other property for years, and thoroughly clean and sanitize the entire space.
- Wind damage and tree removal – Storms, wind, and ice can cause trees and tree limbs to break and cause significant damage on your property. We come onsite to clear remnants from yards and properties, and make the necessary renovations to restore you home or business to its pre-damage condition.
- Critter removal and cleanup – No one wants families of squirrels, mice, or bats in their home. We rid your property of these pests, clean and sanitize the area they occupied, renovate the structure to prevent further infestation, and return your property to you as your own.
- Full property restoration and renovation – We have the resources to fully repair and renovate damaged property, from replacing flooring to repairing roofs, even fixing drywall and painting—all saving you time and the effort required to deal with separate contractors, estimates, etc.
The benefits of doing business with WARREN RESTORATION are clear. Below we list a few.
Our goal is to always exceed your expectations in terms of both the quality of work we perform and the level of customer service we provide. Call WARREN RESTORATION today, where we put you first and keep your needs in mind at all times.